- HAIR CARE TIPS
HAIR CARE TIPS
Shop by Category
Here at Sisters United Celebrity Hair & Fashion we are dedicated to ensuring that every customer is truly satisfied with our hair and service. Our hair is truly unprecedented and of the finest quality on the market. Customers only receive the highest quality hair available and our hair extensions are 100% durable young girls hair and can be used for multiple installs.
Sisters United Celebrity Hair & Fashion’s hair is pure virgin hair and should be cared for and treated the same way you would your own hair. We also carry amazing hair care products to care for the hair by Nutri-Fuse by Progen. It is recommended that you wash your hair every 1-2 weeks or when needed.
WHEN YOUR HAIR ARRIVES
For extra care and protection for your hair extensions, we suggest you seal your wefts to ensure no shedding and extend the life of your hair extensions. We suggest that you wash your hair extensions with a moisturizing conditioner. Doing so will transform your hair extensions from its pure raw state to hair ready to be installed. Sisters United Celebrity Hair & Fashion carries an amazing array of products.
Our hair extensions can be styled and processed just like your natural hair on your head. We suggest you use a minimal amount of styling products to avoid build up.
For Wavy & Curly hair
We suggest you use a leave in conditioner & water for a natural wet look. Avoid using any alcoholic based products, as they tend to dry out the hair extensions.
- Spray water on hair until damp with a spray water bottle
- Comb through with a wide toothcomb, staring from the bottom working your way to the top of the scalp.
- Proceed to scrunch up the hair gently to reform waves & curls. Allow the hair to air dry and once hair is dry it is ready to be styled as desired.
To maintain all hair textures:
- Rinse hair thoroughly with luke-warm water DO NOT massage
- Apply conditioner & comb hair through with a wide toothcomb, staring from the bottom working your way to the top of the scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow hair to air dry